Sign up to GP online services and you'll be able to use a website or app to:
- Book or cancel appointments online with a GP or nurse
- Order repeat prescriptions online
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
- View clinical correspondence such as hospital discharge summaries, outpatient appointment letters and referral letters
The service is free and available to everyone who is registered with a GP.
If you are not yet registered with a GP or need to register with a different one, see how to register with a GP practice.
How can I start using GP online services?
Follow these steps to access GP online services:
- Take photo ID (passport or driving licence) and proof of address (such as a utility bill) to your GP practice and tell them you want to start using their online services. If you do not have any ID then either a member of staff will have to confirm your identity or you may have to answer questions about personal information in your GP record.
- Fill in the short registration form that you are given by your practice.
- Once you have signed up, you will receive a letter with your unique username, password and instructions on how to log in.
Click here to download an easy-read guide explains GP online services and how to sign up.
Your practice may offer you a choice of websites and apps you can use to access online services, including Patient Access, Evergreen Life and Dimec.