We want you to have your say and influence your local health services. When major changes are being considered, we need to know what local people think and your views are integral in helping us make decisions.
Consultations and surveys give you the opportunity to let us know how you feel about suggested changes and by taking part, you can help us to improve the NHS services we commission.
On this page, you can find details of current consultations and surveys relating to both local and national health services. Please do take the time to fill them out – every response is really valuable.
How satisfied are you with the NHS England website?
As part of continuing efforts to improve the website, NHS England would like to know whether the website meets your needs and expectations and how satisfied you are with your visit.
Help design our Community Ambassador project
In March 2019, Sussex Health and Care Partnership agreed to fund a project to develop Community Ambassadors across Sussex and East Surrey to perform the following functions:
- Provide advice and support to strategic work from a lay perspective
- Extend capacity for patient and public engagement
- Help Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) hear from some of the groups and communities that do not engage through some of our mainstream methods
- Assist with key projects and programmes
- Undertake research
Our Public Member roles are incredibly important as they champion the voice of our patients and our communities and ensure that the organisation never loses sight of the people it serves.
We are seeking the following individuals to become members of the Community Ambassador Task and Finish Group as we design and develop the role
- Public Member (Volunteer Lead)
- Public Member (Equality and Diversity Lead)
- Public Member (Strategic Lead)
Does this sound like something you'd like to be involved in? Click on the links below to find out more and to apply. Applications close on 13 November 2019.